gmc ...

1° Yesterday my friend brought his cd to give me his pdf files
surprise I can't mount HFS cdrom(macintosh).  That will be great if someone
can add this feature to gnome default program or something.  I download
excutor (emulator for mac)demo but I just need the copy the pdf files to my
hd.
2° I want to count how long it takes to open my index (on my web server) so
click on the picture1.jpg (exemple) open the propriety, I click on
index.html try to open propriety but I can't.  That one of the BIG BIG lack
I found.  We can only open one property box. If wind0ws can open several, we
MUST add this to gmc.

Resume
=> Add multiple property box that can run at the same time
=> Compatibily to HFS devices such as cdrom (also floppy)

thx please give me an answer