Re: NGLayout as a Bonobo component

Jason Tackaberry wrote:

> When is this planned?  Isn't the layout engine more or less finished?
> I'm just so unimpressed lately with Mozilla that I am eager to see some
> Gnome-browser that uses NGLayout (as a bonobo part, naturally).
>
> Cheers,
> Jason.

The layout engine is not more or less finished. It is close, but there
are a great deal of bugs which still need to be addressed before it is
released. Bottom line is that it's best to hold off until it's complete
before writing any new components to it -- besides, judging from the CVS
commits, bonobo is even less finished itself.

    Jim Cape
    http://www.jcinteractive.com

    "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
     pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
        -- Winston Churchill