[ANNOUNCE]: ghost_edit 0.1 now available

My new GTK-based host file editor is now available for your review,
comments, suggestions, or help with development...  It's very simple and
very fast...  The download URL is:

http://members.tripod.com/~jonathanbrisbin/ghost_edit/ghost_edit.tar.gz

...or get there from http://www.linuxapps.com  in the "Networking - Tools"
section.

The distribution comes with a pre-compiled binary that was compiled on a
RH5.2 machine with GTK 1.2.  Full sources are included so you can compile
your own.

I've also included the Glade source file (ghost-edit) so you can make
changes if you use Glade...

Bugs, comments, ???, and the like can be sent to
JonathanBrisbin@excite.com

BTW-  This is my very first GTK (and C) application, so go easy on me if
you find something ridiculous in the source...  I welcome your suggestions
on making ghost_edit better, however! :-)

Jon Brisbin
  JonathanBrisbin@excite.com