Re: xscreensaver

Juan Martinez wrote:

	The caplets displays only the modules that are configured for it to
show. I am planing a perl script to get all the modules in a directory
and create the config files for each of them (if they don't exist
already off course). But I need a resource that is missing, time. As
soon as I make it I'll probably announce it here.