xscreensaver

Hi,

I'm running RedHat 6 and I've got a question about the
screensaver-properties-capplet.  Does anyone know how to get
the capplet to display all the screensaver modules in
/usr/X11R6/lib/xscreensaver/?

There are a few of them that do not show up in the list of
available screensavers and it's starting to bug me.

"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development
of an easy way to factor large prime numbers."
                                       Bill Gates, The Road Ahead