Re: gnome-print, how to get it working?
- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel gnu org>
- To: nils wombat dialup fht-esslingen de
- CC: gnome-list gnome org, clahey umich edu
- Subject: Re: gnome-print, how to get it working?
- Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 08:17:47 -0500
> Yes, but I compiled it by myself, I'd send anyone the spec file if
> interested (just to be safe I even recompiled it iwth glibc-2.1 in place,
> since I just upgraded to RH6.0).
Probably your spec file is not including some of the files generated
by gnome-print during the install process?
] [Thread Prev