Re: Maybe GNOME needs some Marketing?

> I've just finished reading reviews of Suse 6.1 and Caldera 2.2 in PC Plus,
an
> English computing magazine. I'm not sure what it's like elsewhere but in
> England there's now quite a few "mainstream" magazines devoting space to
Linux,
> which is great!

Best (worst?) quote from that review of SuSE
"KDE has the brilliant kfm file browser and manager, so why include Midnight
Commander and the clunky looking TKDesk? Those who want them - presumably
because they prefer fvwm2 perhaps".

I was going to email and complain about it, and point out the enlightenment
looks better than anything, but realised that as the reviewer seemed to rate
a command line as an ancient useless artifact, that he'd not understand.