Re: GNOME install Order

Unless something has changed recently, I am fairly certain that libgtop
is NOT dependent upon gnome-libs.  Actually, wasn't libgtop always
intended to be usable completely outside of the Gnome project?  I think
so...:-)

Patrick Markiewicz wrote:

> I just wanted to let everyone know that the gnomefaq suggested order
> does not quite work for
> the source files.  Everything can be the same, however gnome-libs has to
> come before libgtop.  If anyone disagrees please let me know, but I
> think that the page should be either changed or some note should be made
> about that.

Jesse D. Sightler
http://www3.pair.com/jsight/

"Do not use a hatchet to remove a fly from your friend's forehead."
      - Chinese Proverb