Re: Error compiling Orbit (both .4.3 and .4.92) on AIX4.1.5

On 8 Jul 1999 16:08:17 -0400, Geoffrey Hausheer <ghaushe@ichips.intel.com>
wrote:

>I am trying to compile GNOME for AIX 4.1.5.0, and have gotten as far as ORBit.
>
>After configuration, I run gmake, which progresses nicely until I get to the
>interface_repository directory.  Here is gmake's output:

You probably have a broken indent. Try setting $C_OUTPUT_FORMATTER to
/bin/cat, and if ORBit builds after that, you may want to install GNU
indent.

-- Elliot
You're not being rude. I'm just a moron.