Re: Too many panels... can't use users-guide

On Mon, Jun 28, 1999 at 07:09:55PM -0700, Darren Schreiber wrote:

> I have recently installed R5 of LinuxPPC on my Mac G3.  I was just touring
> around and ended up creating lots of extra panels on the task bar at the
> bottom of the screen.  I see a number of places where I can add panels and
> other functions, but how do I delete the damn things?  I have three copies
> of some of them now.  I thought I saw something about using a right click
> on the mouse, so I have tried shift, option, control, and command with the
> mouse button and had no luck.  Also, I have added a few other things like
> drawers and another task bar that I want to remove.

I haven't worked on a Mac before but I think you have to edit your XF86Config
file or run XF86Setup/xf86config to config the right mouse button thing,
sounds like your X doesn't know about your 'funny' mouse. :)

Sarel Botha          |     Computer &           | +27 341 81341
(sjb@dundee.lia.net) |        Accounting        | BOX 2065, Dundee
 "The End is near." -- http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/7771/666.htm