Re: how to stop gnome-help-browser to start automatically?

> Mate> I'd like to know how to stop gnome-help-browser to launch
> Mate> automatically when I login.  How do I do that?
>
> If you're using session management, the just exit the browser.  Next
> time you log out, it won't be recorded in your session.  Then the next
> time you log in, it won't be run.

I do not know what "using session management" means.  Before I wrote my
original post, I did

Main menu -> Settings -> Session Manager

and then selected "Automatically save changes to session".

But closing gnome-help-browser and then logging out did not help; logging in
again started gnome-help-browser.

Mate