Re: gnome panel question

> Your panel should stretch to fit your largest applet.  You most likely
> have an applet that has grown too large.  My guess is that it's your
> pager.  Just right click on the offending applet, select "Properties," and
> adjust the size.  If it is the pager, try clicking on "Use small
> pagers"--this sometimes gets deselected when you upgrade (did for me).

	Thank you very much Nathan.  It was the pager -- just a note
to gnome users: it seems that in this new release you can actually
specify the width and height of the small and large pagers.  I'd
always been using large pagers but they hadn't increased my panel size
until now (because, I assume, the size of the large pagers was
increased)

	- Sean