Re: gnome panel question

Hi,

This may sound like a silly suggestion but here goes.  In the gnome pager settings, there are two things taht I found will drastically affect the size of the pager.  The first is the "Use small pagers" option which I usually have sellected and the second is the "Rows of pagers" option.  I think that the default for the second option is "1".  After setting it to two or three, I found that the pager size was minimized drastically.

I hope that this helps.

Bidemi Temidire