Re: Too many panels... can't use users-guide

If by panels you mean applets, you can delete them by right clicking on
them and chosing remove from panel.  I am not sure how you right click
with a mac mouse though.  It may be worth investing in a good 3 button
mouse for your mac.  The extra buttons are very helpful (I don't know how
anyone manages with less than 3 buttons :)

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/