Re: Big Fat Book on Gnome

"Chris Smith" <rathmore@linuxmail.org> writes:

| Hello folks!
| I'm a sponge for knowledge and I love those big fat technical books that you can get for just about anything these days. I'm curious, are there any Big Fat books on Gnome? I got this little skinny thing with Redhat 6.0.

Hi:-)

What kind of knowledge? Programming (developer) or usage (user) ?  If
the prior there is an upcoming book on New Rider. See last Gnome
announcement letter.

--
Preben Randhol             oO     "Don't think about domination,  think
[randhol@pvv.org]        .`  ;     about freedom, it doesn't dominate."