Re: Another app-request...

+++ Mon, Jun 28, 1999 at 11:48:46PM +1000 +++
Tim Allen e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.

> Call me greedy, but here it is.
>
> I want an app called gmessage, that takes stdin and puts it in a nice
> dialog with an OK button. Config like xmessage would be icing - pleasant
> but unnecessary.
>
> For a (non-modifyable) example of what I'd like, investigate GTKTrue from
> freshmeat.net...

You can do this with gnome-dialog (gdialog?) and backquotes.

mawa
--
If I have seen further than others, it is because I stood on the
shoulders of giants.                               -- Sir Isaac Newton