RE: Viruses

Excellent points.  This thread did start off talking about GNOME for the
masses after all, didn't it?

I, and many other like me, have managed to run Windows machines for many
years without ever facing a virus attack.  But then, we're knowledgeable and
careful.  It's everyone else who we need to worry about.  After all, who
would have thought a user would voluntarily run an unknown attachment from
an unknown sender?  But it happens, and will happen on Linux too once we get
'em converted.

rog