Re: Updated RH 6.0 GNOME RPMS 6/30

Dax Kelson wrote:

> Edit the gnome-libs.spec and try removing line 20 (Prereq: utempter).

Well, I got impatient yesterday, and decided to install gnome-libs with
--nodeps.  It installed fine (of course).  I was then able to install
the rest of the RPM's without any problems.  I restarted GNOME, and
everything appears to be working fine. :)  Of course I run GNOME as root,
so I am probably never exercising the code that needed utempter...

Thanks for providing the RPMS Dax!

-Matt