GNOME + Solaris

Several people have posted about running GNOME under Solaris. As this is
something I will probably be trying to do in the near forseeable future,
does anyone have any recommendations of things to do or steps on how they
did it (or has some brave soul even created PKG files??) to mix the two.
Also on this thread, would it work better with Solaris 2.6 or 7?

I'm hoping to get my workstation upgraded to a Sun box capable of handling
Solaris (on a Classic now), and I want GNOME while I'm at it. =)

--Nathan.

Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688
IN CONSTRUCTION:                        http://gnome.windsofstorm.net