GMC feature suggestions.

I'm using GMC 4.5.33 and just have a couple of suggestions to make it
better.  (I'm not sure if any of these have been posted previously... I
haven't read ALL the GMC suggestion posts.) Anyway, here goes:

- Have a button to turn on/turn off the directory hierarchy pane.  When
I need the directory pane its great.. but most of the time it just takes
up space.

- Have an option in the preferences to turn off the "file xyz could not
be stat-ed" error message.  These cause tremendous problems for those
of us who browse mounted smbfs partitions.  When I'm browsing through a
directory, I dont care if "pagefile.sys" couldn't be stat-ed on an NT
partition... doesn't bother me a bit :) .  Nt servers like to lock a lot
of files on themselves, especially when there are also Mac clients using
those same directories through AppleShare.

- (this is kind of a bug) The snap-to-grid option behaves rather
erratically (I'm sure everybody already knows this, just thought I'd
mention it.)

- Have a preferences option to define how you want your icons to be
arranged.  For example you could let the user select if he wants his
icons to start from the upper left corner and go right and then wrap
down to the next line, or if he is from a mac background he could start
his icons in the upper right corner and have them go down and then to
the left.

- Add a "line-up icons" right-click option on the desltop, like
win9x/nt.