new panel applet : odometer

Hello,

I propose you to test a small panel applet that I adapted from
an old X client called Xodometer, and from a recent KDE port called
kodo/Mouspedometa.

This applet allows you to track and to measure the movements of your
mouse pointer on the desktop. Features of the applet are :
   - Two counters : one global and one reset-able.
   - Metric measures available.
   - Auto reset possible when restarting the applet.

http://pcgrospat.imag.fr/~bellet/gnome/odometer-0.1.tar.gz

Compilation instructions :

  untar in gnome-core/applets, modify gnome-core/configure.in and
  gnome-core/applets/Makefile.am to add this new directory and
  rebuild.
or
  untar && gcc -o odo odo.c `gnome-config --cflags --libs gnomeui applets`

Please test it, and give me feedback.

Fabrice

email: Fabrice.Bellet@imag.fr           http://www-timc.imag.fr/~bellet
Tel: (+33) 4 76 54 94 10		 fax : (+33) 4 76 54 95 49