gtkicq applet rewrite bug info

Sorry to write yet another msg here hehe, but..

I have to light to shed on what Jeremy was saying a while ago about the
gtkicq applet in the panel not erasing what was there before when it
refreshes.

When you wrote this, I never noticed a problem with it, it always updated
fine. It wasn't until I started using a *pixmap* theme that it started
messing up with things.

I'm not sure what this could be, maybe it's a problem with the pixmap
engine, as there seem to be a shitload of problems with it :I

does anyone know if there's a gradient engine? or just color/pixmap?