Re: imlib uses ImageMagick to convert png -> pnm?

Do you have libpng installed on your system?  It is the library that is
used to load PNGs into imlib.  Unfortunately version 1.0.2 had some
problems, so imlib doesn't use that version of the library even if it is
installed.  You really need libpng-1.0.1, or maybe libpng-1.0.3 (I don't
know about .3, but .1 works).

If you are using redhat linux, get the libpng and libpng-devel packages
from your local rh5.1 mirror.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au