From: Lestatius [mailto:lester@lmnta.ru.orebro.se]
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 1999 3:24 PM
To: gnome-list@gnome.org
Subject: can't get it to work!

Hi..

I keep getting the error message...
"gnomecc: error in loading shared libraries
/usr/lib/libgnomeui.so.0: undefined symbol: argp_program_version"

...when I try to start a gnome app...

I have tried re-installing gnome-libs, and installing the latest stable
gnome rpms (0.99) but i have had no luck...

I am running enlightenment on a RedHat 5.2 system with XFree86 3.3.2
(updated drivers and so for 3.3.3).

Can someone help me?!

Thanks in advance

//Lester