GNOME WWW/FTP/CVS Going Down Thursday Jan 28 2PM EST

Greetings GNOME types -

Red Hat is moving to new offices Jan 28, and the CVS/WWW/FTP will be
going down at 2pm EST. It will be down an indeterminate time as
everything is switched to a new building, although I expect it will
be less than a couple hours down.

People at Red Hat and RHAD Labs will probably be unavailable via email
for the weekend, as we are making new dialup arrangements.

Unlike the previous down time this month, which was a hardware failure,
I do not anticipate an extended downtime unless our service provider
has trouble we can't control.

Thanks
Dr Mike
msf@redhat.com