Re: segfault during ORBit compile

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999 09:02:47 -0600, Ken Stebbings <kens@ecg.csg.mot.com>
wrote:

>I'm getting the same problem on an hppa/hpux10.2 with the same library
>versions.
>Below is a stack trace.  I've been trying to follow this through with
>the debugger but it appears that some crazyness is going on with the
>pointers to the filename (Look at the args to orbit_idl_to_backend!)
>Has anyone discovered what causes this?  I'm pulling my hair out over
>this one . . .

Try doing 'make -C libIDL install' so the shared library gets installed
and used by the idl compiler when it runs, instead of the old version you
probably are using now.

But, other than that, no clue,
-- Elliot
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
 versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
    - Steven Spielberg