RE: gmc problem

hmm, after further playing with the new ver of gmc...
With the message that I gave you, gmc no longer is running.
In the older ver it would continue to run.

Sometimes, it works just fine... I dont get it....

Hmm, it seems like gmc is more stable when running through gdb. It is alot
harder to get it to bomb out through gmc.

Question, How do you start "gmc --nowindows" from gdb?
In the past I have had more problems with "gmc --nowindows" then "gmc"