Order of installation for RPMs (99.3)

Hi everybody,

I downloaded and updated my copy of gnome. I use RPMs for RedHat (I
have 5.1 with working 99.2).

I already had 99.2 and I installed 99.3. This might be part of a read
me file for the RPMS.

In my last  two installations I have kept records. I like to install
and uninstall one by one (call me anal retentive when it comes to
installing packages).

Here is a valid order of installation (or desinstallation) without
without having to force any replacements:

This is a correct order in which GNOME installs (or uninstalls in reverse order).

glib
glib-devel
gtk+
gtk+-devel
ORBit
ORBit-devel
libghttp
libghttp-devel
libxml
libxml-devel
freetype
freetype-devel
imlib
imlib-devel
fnlib
fnlib-devel
audiofile
audiofile-devel
esound
esound-devel
enlightenment
gnome-libs
gnome-libs-devel
gnome-objc
gnome-objc-devel
libgtop
libgtop-devel
libgtop-examples
glib10
gtk+10
ee
gnome-core
gnome-core-devel
mc
mcserv
gmc
gnome-games
gnome-games-devel
gnome-media
gnome-utils
gnome-pim
gtop
gtk-engines
xchat
imlib-cfgeditor
gnumeric
control-center
control-center-devel
gnotepad+

I needed to remove the following packages to be able to install gtk,
you might need to do so. They install in this order, desinstall in the
reverse one.

 control-panel
 printtool
 timetool
 usermode
 replay
 gimp
 usernet

--
Daniel M. German                  "The first man of science was he who
                                   looked into a thing, not to learn