Re: USER report

On 25 Jan, Nat Friedman wrote:

>> 7) Several of the games don't work, at least one mentions missing
>>    a plugin. I wasn't able to used saved scores at all.
>
> Can you be more specific?  Which games?  How did they not work?  Which
> one mentioned the missing plugin?

Aislerot flashes a game board, then dies. I'm not sure if this is a
plugin failure any more. I'm starting the panel from an xterm instead
of redirecting std???, and the messages are somewhat different.

Gnome-stones: ** WARNING **: Could not open help topics file NULL
This game needs a plugin, that is not available.

None of the games appear to be able to save high scores. From the error
message, it appears that I only need to touch the high scores file to
create it. I'll try it when I get O-tuit.

Dale Pontius