mouse & bell properties + gnome-session

The race conditions seem to have been hacked around for the most part, but
there is still the problem of mouse-properties and bell-properties not
getting their RestartCommands listed.

To reproduce, put
	#!/bin/sh
	exec gnome-session
as your ~/.Xclients file, run 'rm -rf ~/.gnome*', run X, exit after
everything starts up, and 'grep RestartCommand ~/.gnome/session'.

Anyone have any ideas why this happens? I'm not seeing anything different
in the way mouse-properties does things as opposed to, say,
sound-properties

On the upside, I must congratulate the icewm people for making a window
manager that works so nicely with GNOME and runs so fast... If it had
configurable keybindings it would basically be perfect ;-)

-- Elliot "I use fvwm right now,
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
 versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
    - Steven Spielberg