Killer fish

  Clicking on the fish with the latest CVS (such of it as compiled, that is)
causes the whole panel to go boom with the following error:

Gdk-ERROR **: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)

aborting...
Abort

  No backtrace or anything, sorry.  Maybe later today.  Anyway, this seems like
it should be easy to reproduce if it isn't something out of sync in my libs.
If it is, I'll fix it next time I update.

  Daniel

--
There are many of us in this old world of ours who hold that things break
about even for all of us.  I have observed, for example, that we all get