Gnome-Term's Menubar.

Hi everyone,

First of all I'd like to state that GNOME is coming along VERY nicely! It
is ALOT better than I ever though possible. I've been using it since the
0.13 (IIRC) release and haven't looked back since. Keep up the work guys!

Also, I would like to express how much I am enjoying Enlightenment. It
looks gorgeous, and is faster than most people think. Albeit, this does
depend on the theme you are using.

Well, on to my question. It's rather trivial, but I can't find an answer
to it anywhere. I'm sure it's just a case of RTFM, so I apologize in
advance. Anyway... Which keystroke(s) toggle the menu-bar off and on?  After
hiding the menu-bar (via the menu-bar) I don't know how to get it back.
Can someone please help? Thanks.

Marco Soeima