gnome-libs-0.99.4
gnome-media-0.99.3
gnome-pim-0.99.3

gnome-utils-0.99.3
gtk+-1.1.13
glib-1.1.13
imlib-1.9.2

I got several problems.

1. gmc doesn't work anymore, with this message:
GLib-ERROR **: Could not read account information: Unknown error
4294967295
aborting...
GNU Midnight Commander 4.5.9

2. Gtk themes doesn't work. Yes I have gtk-engines-0.1 installed, and
they show up in control-panel. They won't let themselves preview,
though. If I "Try" a theme I get these messages, and the panel
dissappears:
Gdk-ERROR **: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter)

aborting...

Gdk-WARNING **: GdkWindow 0x3002acc unexpectedly destroyed

Gdk-WARNING **: GdkWindow 0x3002acb unexpectedly destroyed

3. Balsa 4.5.9 won't work, with no messages whatsoever. It just hangs
there.

I see this message is somewhat messy, but hope there is some faq I've
overlooked. Besides these flaws, it looks like gnome has gotten faster
than it was a couple of releases ago :)

Best regards,

Lars Erik

--