Stabilizing the development releases.

Could we try to stabilize the development releases to 0.99.5 -
Currently we have different versions of different packages floating
around there. Theres like control-center 0.99.3.1 - theres gnome-
core-0.99.4 now, there are some packages still at 0.99.2 etc etc.
Could we try to bring all the packages up to 0.99.5 (the ones who
use this numbering scheme) before releasing a 0.99.6 release.
Could we also aim for RPMs of them before releasing 0.99.6?
One final thing, could we also get a "snapshot" of all the supporting
libraries (i.e. esd, audiofile, enlightenment, etc) that correspond
with the 0.99.5 release? Currently my esd, when run, consumes
27% of my CPU power when just IDLE