lost sound effects in enlightenment ???

     Hi all

     since upgrading to e 0.15 and esound 0.2.7 enlightenment ( in /opt/e/
     ) doesn't play event sounds - I can get the sounds to play using
     esdplay foo.wav and occasionally I get the sound when clicking the
     sound on/off toggle button in enlightenment - any ideas as to what to
     check ?

     I've tried rm esd_auth in my home directory and killing esd and
     restarting , reboting etc all to no avail

     thanks in advance for you help

     Richard Harding

     richard.harding@southsomerset.gov.uk r.harding@btinternet.com

     Building surveyor seeking a toehold in an IT career :)