Re: USER report, file-object hierarchies

J> Let's do as he proposes and conceal it *when* the user is in the
J> /home/nobody/ directory.

Couple minor comments:

Don't trigger on /home/user, but on ~user, since not all systems put
them under /home.

Second, I'm not sure we need a cute icon, since we already have one:
"~", which has the advantages of being mentioned in all the existing
Unix books and of being a character one can type into file dialogs.

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - By consent of the corrupted
A woman's place is in the house... and in the Senate.