RE: [rms gnu org: Congratulations on GNOME]

>Except, dont use any of the mac logic. (you throw a disk away to get it
out
>of the computer, you would think it would delete the contents of the
disk)
>:)

I just want to get this off my chest.  I think the mac's logic does make
sense.  If you think of the trash bin in the
more generic sense of 'purge' or 'expel'., then that's exactly what
happens upon dropping the disk on the trash.
And, what's more, as much as the logic may seem confusing, users quite
quickly pick it up.

I'm not proposing anything.  Just a coupla pennies.

Just