(*sigh*) still gnome-lib problems

Hello all,
	Based on past messages, it was recommended to update or re-compile
the libdb package.  I successfully downloaded, compiled, and installed the
1.85.4 version of the library.  After doing that, I compiled
gnome-libs-0.99.3 successfully, but I STILL get a seg fault when installing.
Any clues on what is going on?  could someone tell me what other libraries
and versions might be important for something like this?  Stepping through
the program, after reading in all the values and after returning the array,
if I check the stack, it says it cannot read memory from <address>.  Is this
something more specific to my configuration?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Bill