Re: Unidentified subject!

Sri Ramkrishna writes:
>a site like sunsite or other high bandwidth archival site?  Personally
>this CODA idea sounds pretty cool.  I use AFS at work, and it's heavily
>used for cross site work and it seems to do an effective job.  One could
>architect a good solution using CODA.

CODA won't work because they absolutely insist on it being mounted ONLY
under /coda and that won't work with chrooted ftp.  I don't understand
why they insist on enforcing that policy in the kernel, but they do.

michaelkjohnson

 Linux Application Development       http://www.redhat.com/~johnsonm/lad/