Re: esound/libtool problems

On Mon, Jan 18, 1999 at 02:39:10PM -0500, Gleef wrote:

> Speaking of ftp://alpha.gnu.org, are there any mirrors?  I've been trying
> to get on there all day with no luck.

The site formerly known as sunsite.unc mirrors gnu stuff, I believe, but
whethere that or not, I don't know.  The uu.net mirror is useless, if I
remember correctly.  Try http://metalab.unc.edu/pub/ and poke around.

I believe they mirrored another site for something that was impossible
to get directly (guile, if I remember correctly, from mit).

Then can we fix the drive-mount bug, please.

--
Rebecca Ore