toolbar strange problem

Hi all!

My prepare_app function looks like this:

/* show all the widget hierarchy */

gnome_app_create_toolbar(glb_app, toolbar);

gnome_app_set_contents(glb_app, wContainer);

gnome_app_create_menus(glb_app, mainmenu);

wStatusBar = gtk_statusbar_new();

gnome_app_set_statusbar(GNOME_APP(glb_app), wStatusBar);

gtk_widget_show(wContainer);

gtk_widget_show(GTK_WIDGET(glb_app));

Like this, when the main window shows up, the toolbar is shown before the
menu bar, that is:

if I put the gnome_app_create_toolbar line after gnome_app_create_menus, no
toolbar is displayed. So what am I doing wrong or what am I missing?

Thanks to all