default.session

Hmmmm - I was wondering - can default.session be UPDATED
please:) first of all, it always runs icewm - why??? I don't have it
and a lot of others don't have it. and since Enlightenemtn has the
most GNOME support, shouldn't that be used as the default
instead?
Secondly, the latest default.sesion has a bunch of commands that
do not exist - these are things like sound-init-capplet and stuff. I
have all the gnome stuff installed, but I don't seem to have the *-
capplet stuff in there.