Re: gnome-pim-0.99.3 - gnome-pim.spec has wrong version number

If you are getting that problem, I would guess you are using RH5.1 or 5.2.
They seem to set the LINGUAS variable to whatever language you chose at
install time.

This means that some of the message catalogs won't get installed, so there
are some files missing.  A fix for this is to edit /etc/sysconfig/i18n and
comment out the line defining LINGUAS.  Now logout and log back in again.

You should do this if you are building RPMs that you intend to distribute
to other people who speak a different language to you.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/