Re: best window manager for gnome?

> What is the best gnome complient window manager?  Iuse windowmaker
> 20.1 right now (cannot get .50.2 to run..compiles/installs ok then
> dies on libgwraper.so.1 shared library problem).  Is Enlightenment a
> better WM for gnome or would fvmw or something be better?

The supported ones are WindowMaker, Enlightenment, and Icewm.  I would
say right now the one most supported with Gnome is Enlightenment.  But
Enlightenment is still work in progress.  I have found WindowMaker .50.2
to be the most pleasing, stable and has the most documentation.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-645-4868    \|/