Re: [FIX] Image problems in GNOME/Imlib 1.9 combo

On Thu, Jan 14, 1999 at 05:05:41PM -0600, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> Hello guys,
>
>   The reason why you are noticing any of these problems if you are
> using Imlib 1.9:

What about the control-center tarball?  I've been having everything
compile along just fine, then hit that and get the same errors I'd been
getting.  I wonder if I'm doing something wrong in the instructions re
Imblib 1.9.  I removed my rpm of libtool and build the l.2d one.  I
re-untarred Imlib and did "libtoolize --force"  I got a message that I
should run acload which I ignored the first time, did ./configure; make.
Everything looked okay, the other four libs compiled fine, then control
center gave me the same error message and bail out that it did when I
first reported the error.

What's my problem here, or should we have a new tarball of
control-center, too?  If there have been cvs changes since 0.99.0,
perhaps that's a problem, too.  If there have been no cvs changes since
0.99.0, then not.  I went to ftp.jimppick to see about snapshots of
this, but the file there titled control center wasn't marked as being a
tarball, though it's obviously a binary.

I understand that tarball releases would be dependant on the server
being fixed.

--
Rebecca Ore