Re: Problems+Patch for GtkICQ

I have not tried may of the gnome apps yet. Once I fix my corrupted MBR and
get linux (RH 5.2) back up and running I plan on enabling it with
WindowMaker.  I have a p233 and the java version seemed to run just fine.
I tried a curses version of ICQ .. eechk. I then tried LICQ and it was a
little better but not as good as the real thing.  I will give gtkicq a
whirl before I attempt the huge DL needed for the javaSDK again.