Can't close gnome-pager applet

A silly little thing:

In the pager applet propreties, I turned off the ap menu (the little up
triangle) and the ap views on the right, so now I just have the pager.
But because the right button has some function in this applet, I can
neither close it nor change its properties.  The middle button doesn't
move it either.  Probably not intended, or perhaps not thought about...

I can't find any spot on the pager which brings up the applet menu with
"Remove" and "Properties"...

Zeen,

-Adam `Cold Fusion' Powell, IV http://www.ctcms.nist.gov/~powell/ ____
USDoC, National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST)  |\ ||<  |
Center for Theoretical and Computational Materials Science  | \||_> |