CVS build of 14.1.99 failed

Hello,

I got imlib, glib, gtk+, fnlib, esound, e, audiofile, stringlist,
gnome-core, gnome-libs from the CVS-server today. Everything compiled
well, except that I had to create an empty sys/fsuid.h file. When I now
try to start the panel, I get this message:

... blabla
Sockstuff: used 0, now 173368
Hostname: used 48, now 173416
smproxy: unable to connect to session manager

** WARNING **: Could not get name service!

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkbox.c: line 324 (gtk_box_pack_start): assertion
`child->parent == NULL' failed.

after that panel exits. What is going on?

Thanx,

Sebastian