RE: Redrawing slow?

There appear to be some bugs in it over previous versions of the engine.
My system is perfect for looking at these bugs because it tends to swap a
lot and slow everything down really nicely. =)  When I move my cursor over
a button widget, for example, it repaints the bg_color before painting the
highlighted pixmap.

Cody