Re: GNOME: new desktop behaviour

Has the gmc startup changed in the past couple version? I don't think I
had upgraded gmc since 4.5.4 or 4.5.5 or something, but now when I execute
it then it doesn't display any windows. I just get the output "GNU
Midnight Commander 4.5.7" if I execute it from an xterm, but that's it. It
doesn't crash, but doesn't appear to do anything. Is this a problem or is
it doing something new that I'm not aware of?

I'm using kernel 2.2.0pre6 with Glibc 2.0.109.

Cody